10 THINGS TO DO WITH LEFTOVER TURKEY
1. insist everyone take some home
3. make turkey stock/soup
4. make hash the next morning with potatoes with soft cooked egg on top.
5. Serve it like pork barbecue - shred or chopped, mix with your favorite barbecue sauce and serve on a bun with cole slaw.
6.Slather thick slices of bread with mayonnaise and cranberry sauce then top with sliced turkey and fresh spinach.
7. Quick turkey soup
9. toss with pasta, peas and moisten with leftover gravy
10. Shepard's Pie - cut up vegetables and turkey, place in bottom top with leftover mashed potatoes. bake.